Date(s) - September 20, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Add this to your calendar
Website for Additional Information
Costs for Networking
YOU MUST RSVP, otherwise we can’t guarantee a spot for you, it’s limited space.
We’re excited to connect for lunch and network. Here’s the agenda for this Meetup : Please note we will start promptly at 12:00 pm, Please be respectful of others and arrive a few minutes early so you will have time to order some lunch if you choose. Also, give yourself a few minutes to catch up with other members or meet new ones. This will ensure that we can start on time and then we will be able to leave on time.
1. We will go around and give 30-second introductions. Please keep it to 30 seconds to be respectful of everyone’s time. Give us the basics – your name, your business, any distinctions about your or your business, and what type of clients/customers are you looking for.
2. This is a relationship building group, If your looking for a group to swoop in and collect some business cards, then call/email everyone about what you have to sell, Please pass us by.
3. This is not your typical boring networking event. Each week we will tackle questions from the group about building and improving their business. Our group members have a great deal of experience in a variety of businesses and roles. We are able to support, question and learn from each other.
4. We will then pass our cards out and this is also a great time for any member with a meeting or event, workshop or class coming up to let the group know about it. We want to hear your successes, What referrals from the group have generated business. What’s been working for you. How are you generating good business? Have you found a great resource that could benefit others in the group. For the last 15 minutes or so we will talk with other group members and get to know them, some quality networking. We don’t want to set around and hear long presentations all hour, we want to network and get and receive referrals.
5. Our group is about building relationships, so we encourage 1 on 1’s in order to find out more about each member and their company.